What is Medicare?
- Medicare Part A typically provides coverage for inpatient hospital expenses.
- Medicare Part B typically covers your outpatient health care expenses including doctors fees.
- Medicare Part C aka Medicare Advantage Plans. Medicare Advantage plans must cover at least the same benefits covered under Part A and Part B, however, your costs may be different, and you may have extra benefits, like coverage for prescription drugs or extra days in the hospital. These plans are offered by insurance companies and other private companies approved by Medicare. They are not the same thing as a Medicare Supplement Policy.
- Medicare Part D adds prescription drug coverage to the Original Medicare Plan. These plans are offered by insurance companies and other private companies approved my Medicare.
What is Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap)
Health insurance sold by private insurance companies to fill the "gaps" in Original Medicare Plan coverage. Medigap policies help pay some of the health care costs that the Original Medicare Plan doesn't cover. If you are in the Original Medicare Plan and have a Medigap policy, then Medicare and your Medigap policy will pay both their shares of covered health care costs.
There are several Medigap coverage options to choose from. Please call to get the most recent guide.
What are your Medicare healthcare plan options?
We can help you to navigate your Medicare healthcare plan options. The next Annual Enrollment Period is October 15th to December 7th for Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans.
You can enroll in a Medicare plan NOW if you are aging Into Medicare or if you qualify under a Special Enrollment Period.
We represents several Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Prescription Drug Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Geisinger Gold HMO
- Coventry Advantra Freedom
- Humana Choice
- UPMC for Life
Medicare Supplement (aka Medigap)
- Continental Life
- Philadelphia American
- Greek Catholic Union
- United American
- United Health Care AARP
Standalone Prescription Drug Plans
Low Income Subsidy
PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.